The Divine Word University uses a learning management system called Moodle to deliver its course content online. Moodle allows students and lecturers to communicate effectively anytime and at any place. The lecturer can upload teaching and learning materials, post discussions, send private messages, create assignments, online quizzes/exams, reports, etc. Students may view these documents on Moodle or download them.
- Students should contact the ICT helpdesk (email@example.com) concerning Moodle accounts & support.
- FBI staff should contact Jerome K Semos (firstname.lastname@example.org) from Online Education department.
- FMHS staff should contact Karthikeyan P Ramalingam (email@example.com) from Physiotherapy department
- FASS staff should contact Zuleika Winfrey (firstname.lastname@example.org) from Online Education Department.
- FED staff should contact Kimberlie Kobal (email@example.com) from Online Education Department.
- All other staff requiring general Moodle assistance could contact Martin Daniel (firstname.lastname@example.org) from IS & MCS departments.
Note to staff: All staff are reminded to update their unit material on Moodle for this academic year and remove unnecessary stuff from previous years.